[Az-Geocaching] Cache Placing Philosophy

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:22:13 -0700 (MST)

I've never seen that cache personally since Jason hid it while at cancer
camp, but we were reading some of the notes and it was sounding like a few
of the people that weren't finding it said they they knew where it was
after looking at the pictures.
Anyway, Jason just went up there this last weekend.  Hopefully he checked
on it so that we can either verify it, replace it, or archive it.
I personally think it might be gone since it seems to have dissappeared
just after some blasting caps were reported up there.  My thoughts are
that whoever went up there looking for the blasting caps might have run
across our cache.  I wish I knew for sure, since that might mean that we
actually had one of if not the first cache to get blown up :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek