[Az-Geocaching] Re: Prescott Caches

Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:06:06 EST

I am sorry to se some of these caches archived.  We were hoping to spend a
few weekends up in Prescott this summer trying to collect these caches.  We
were saving them for the summer when it is too hot to hike here in the
valley.  I think before anybody should recommend a cache be archived they
actually visit that cache and the others nearby to see if they are really too
close together.  I hope Lincoln puts these caches back out.  I know we
appreciate it when a few caches are nearby.  This makes a long drive
worthwhile.

Jim