[Az-Geocaching] Prescott area get-together in the hot weather

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:12:47 -0700

At 04:53 PM 4/3/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Lincoln and I chatted today about organizing an
>informal/fun gathering of geocachers up here in
>Prescott (ALL geocachers welcome, of course) We figured
>that some or many from Phoenix (Tucson?) would enjoy a
>day out of the searing heat sometime later this spring,
>like mid-May, on a Saturday.

While not a big fan of the searing heat, we would love to come up for a get
together.  We had a really good time at the one down here in Tucson this
last weekend.  As long as we had a couple weeks notice it shouldn't be a
problem.

>Any ideas or opinions? Would this be welcome and
>well-attended? (Lincoln and I will sneak out and place
>10 new caches the week before....so y'all have new ones
>to find!! ha ha ha)

That's ok, we haven't found any of the old ones. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache