[Az-Geocaching] Longest Unfound AZ cache finally found!!

Jason Poulter polt@snaptek.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:58:02 -0700

Seems Team Snaptek's reign as having the longest unfound geocache has
come to an end recently...

Someone has actually found my cache up at Lake Powell... Finally!!!
Started to wonder if it was really there anymore... I was going to check
on it coming up here the first weekend in Oct when I annually go to
powell... but glad to know someone else enjoyed finding it...

I guess the reigning unfound cache now falls to Hap McDaniel's - Bass
Ackwards Cache...

check it out peoples.... maybe we can get more hit on the cache...

 http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=126

ciao...

Jason
Team Snaptek