[Az-Geocaching] Longest Unfound AZ cache finally found!!

Bob Renner brenner@axsysautomation.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:01:21 -0700

I was wondering if your cache was ever going to be found.

I was checking your web site for the cache stats and I can't
find the Bass Ackwards cache.  (I also tried to find it on
the geocaching.com site but it appears to be down right now.)
I don't remember it being archived or anything.  It just
doesn't show up at all on your site.  Since it's within GCNP
it is subject to being removed, and it's a long way for Hap
to do a status check on it.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Poulter [mailto:polt@snaptek.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:58 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Longest Unfound AZ cache finally found!!

Seems Team Snaptek's reign as having the longest unfound geocache has
come to an end recently...

Someone has actually found my cache up at Lake Powell... Finally!!!
Started to wonder if it was really there anymore... I was going to check
on it coming up here the first weekend in Oct when I annually go to
powell... but glad to know someone else enjoyed finding it...

I guess the reigning unfound cache now falls to Hap McDaniel's - Bass
Ackwards Cache...

check it out peoples.... maybe we can get more hit on the cache...

 http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=126

ciao...

Jason
Team Snaptek