[Az-Geocaching] how do you

Bob Renner brenner@axsysautomation.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:55:40 -0700

That's the only way I know of.  Sometimes there are a lot
of new caches you have to weed through (early Monday), and
other times there are only a few (weekday evenings).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: wolfb8 [mailto:wolfb8@qwest.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 6:20 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] how do you

Are you being serious about the below....

> OK.  Here's what you do.  Start off on the main geocaching
> page.  Select the top cache on the Newest Caches list.  Your
> browser will then have the address up at the top something like
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=8679
>
> Start changing the number at the end by 1 and keep going
> until you find a new cache in AZ (or whereever else you're
> looking).  It will have a disclaimer near the top that says
> This cache has not been approved yet. Once it has been approved, it
will
> be listed

I tried this and yes it worked but there was over 70 different site with
only one being in az... This could be some somethign to do at work but
not
right now....  then again I may have to rturn to work this week

I thought the answer was going to be something like one of you approve
the
az site and zip a email off to a few before hand

libby