[Az-Geocaching] how do you

Cody Brown cbrown@triumphairrepair.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:03:06 -0700

Bob,
You forgot "white".

Hehehe,
Cody

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Renner [mailto:brenner@axsysautomation.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 7:09 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] how do you

You just have to go out and search every square inch of
the state and look for cache containers.  Then when you
find one, try and figure out which one it is.

What does everyone else think?  Should we let Libby in
on the secret?  Or should we make her pay for the "trick"
she pulled on the first location of the Great Pumpkin cache?
But then she did finally confess up and correct the
coordinates.

OK.  Here's what you do.  Start off on the main geocaching
page.  Select the top cache on the Newest Caches list.  Your
browser will then have the address up at the top something like
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=8679

Start changing the number at the end by 1 and keep going
until you find a new cache in AZ (or whereever else you're
looking).  It will have a disclaimer near the top that says
This cache has not been approved yet. Once it has been approved, it will
be listed.

Then try to get there before a Yellow Jeep or big ugly Ford 4X4
pickup truck ;~).

Bob