[Az-Geocaching] I don't love the stats

Jerry B Nelson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:43:38 -0700

If I'm understanding Libby's post......I don't think you have to use the
date you log in to the Web site as your date of visit to the cache.  The
date in the "Date of Visit" field can be changed from that day's date to
the date you actually visited the cache and it will show on the site page
in proper chronological order.  Am I right?

I also have to agree that I like the stats, but if someone feels this
strongly about it, there's no reason to include them.  I doubt that many,
if any, others will opt for noninclusion.

Offtrail