[Az-Geocaching] GARMIN GPS III+ FOR SALE!!! $225

Jason Poulter az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:03:02 -0700

I recently upgraded to GPS V and now am selling my GPS III+ I thought I
would let the Arionza Geocaching
Community have first crack at it, if someone would like to get another
unit or upgrade their existing gps to
something better. Here is a link to garmins page about its
specifications. GPS III+ It has a few little scuffs and
scratches(intense geocaching!!) but is it perfect top notch working
order, never had any problems with it,
garmin makes great stuff.

This is what you get: GPS III+ in original box with all original unused
accessories, and extra I will throw in a
car power adapter and if you would like copies of my mapsource map cd's
(road_rec, topo, etc.)that you can
upload into the gps unit.

If interested email me (polt at snaptek.com)

-Jason