[Az-Geocaching] Belated Congratulations

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:16:04 EST

Hello, All~

I wish to pass along my belated Congratulations to Larry on his 200th cache find, and Bob Renner on his 100th. I've been out of town as of late and missed these milestones as they happened - I'm just now catching up on the listserv posts.

Also, Kudos to the Bronco Butte Assault Force for realizing their goal today; this sounded like fun, and I wish that I could have been along on the hike! Now, I'll have to tackle this one alone later. I hope that someone left some Krispy Kremes in the cache for me..

Thanks to all in Arizona who have aided and abetted my new obsessive-compulsive hobby... I'm glad to see so much activity as of late in cache seeking and in new placements, and hope to hit that century mark myself in January. I'd also like to state for the record (especially for srdrake, who'll get this joke!) that invisibility - while indeed a useful tool for caching without being seen, is **not** a skill that I possess, contrary to rumor. :)

-Mike- (n4/c)