[Az-Geocaching] mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad cache

Farquhar, Larry az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:52:56 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C184C8.295C1230

That's right. I remember those pesky little thorns. Guess I've gotten used
to getting "trail trophies" on almost every cache hunt. I admit, I can
bushwack faster when wearing jeans.

Larry Farquhar

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Wood [mailto:wood@myblueheaven.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 10:49 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad cache

At 10:16 AM 12/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:

What??? Don't wear shorts???

Getting to the Titan Missile Museum cache, and worrying about scratched legs
is nothing compared to other caches. Titan Missile Museum cache is a short
walk on level ground, around a few cactus and trees. A piece of cake. :-)

It wasn't scratched legs that was the problem.  There is tons of very low
growing vegetation down there and each and every time I bumped into any of
it, it just filled my shoes and socks with very little thorns.  If I would
have been wearing jeans I wouldn't have had the problem.

The one that was really hard on my legs was bushwhacking my way to the
Surveying The Desert Cache down here.  I was bleeding for dozens of places.
If I would have taken the trail suggested I doubt that I would have had
little trouble, but I went the short, harder way. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com <http://www.myblueheaven.com/>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C184C8.295C1230

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=085485117-14122001><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>That's
right. I remember those pesky little thorns. Guess I've gotten used to getting
"trail trophies" on almost every cache hunt. I admit, I can bushwack faster when
wearing jeans.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Arial size=2>Larry Farquhar</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left><FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Scott Wood
  [mailto:wood@myblueheaven.com] <BR><B>Sent:</B> Friday, December 14, 2001
  10:49 AM<BR><B>To:</B> az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com<BR><B>Subject:</B>
  RE: [Az-Geocaching] mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
  cache<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>At 10:16 AM 12/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:<BR>
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=cite cite="" type="cite"><FONT face=arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>What??? Don't wear shorts???</FONT><BR>&nbsp;<BR><FONT face=arial
    color=#0000ff size=2>Getting to the Titan Missile Museum cache, and worrying
    about scratched legs is nothing compared to other caches. Titan Missile
    Museum cache is a short walk on level ground, around a few cactus and trees.
    A piece of cake. :-)</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>It wasn't scratched legs that was
  the problem.&nbsp; There is tons of very low growing vegetation down there and
  each and every time I bumped into any of it, it just filled my shoes and socks
  with very little thorns.&nbsp; If I would have been wearing jeans I wouldn't
  have had the problem.<BR><BR>The one that was really hard on my legs was
  bushwhacking my way to the Surveying The Desert Cache down here.&nbsp; I was
  bleeding for dozens of places.&nbsp; If I would have taken the trail suggested
  I doubt that I would have had little trouble, but I went the short, harder
  way. :-)<BR><BR><BR>
  <DIV>In liberty,</DIV><BR>
  <DIV>Scott</DIV><BR>
  <DIV>wood@myblueheaven.com</DIV>