[Az-Geocaching] mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad cache

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:49:09 -0700

--=====================_7475817==_.ALT

At 10:16 AM 12/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>What??? Don't wear shorts???
>
>Getting to the Titan Missile Museum cache, and worrying about scratched
>legs is nothing compared to other caches. Titan Missile Museum cache is a
>short walk on level ground, around a few cactus and trees. A piece of cake. :-)

It wasn't scratched legs that was the problem.  There is tons of very low
growing vegetation down there and each and every time I bumped into any of
it, it just filled my shoes and socks with very little thorns.  If I would
have been wearing jeans I wouldn't have had the problem.

The one that was really hard on my legs was bushwhacking my way to the
Surveying The Desert Cache down here.  I was bleeding for dozens of
places.  If I would have taken the trail suggested I doubt that I would
have had little trouble, but I went the short, harder way. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_7475817==_.ALT

At 10:16 AM 12/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:<br>
Don't wear shorts???</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
Museum cache, and worrying about scratched legs is nothing compared to
other caches. Titan Missile Museum cache is a short walk on level ground,
around a few cactus and trees. A piece of cake.
It wasn't scratched legs that was the problem.&nbsp; There is tons of
very low growing vegetation down there and each and every time I bumped
into any of it, it just filled my shoes and socks with very little
thorns.&nbsp; If I would have been wearing jeans I wouldn't have had the
problem.<br><br>
The one that was really hard on my legs was bushwhacking my way to the
Surveying The Desert Cache down here.&nbsp; I was bleeding for dozens of
places.&nbsp; If I would have taken the trail suggested I doubt that I
would have had little trouble, but I went the short, harder way.
:-)<br><br>