[Az-Geocaching] FW: Zona Cacher Comments

+ (text/html)
Author: MEL HOCKWITT
To: AZgeocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] FW: Zona Cacher Comments
Can someone in the community help this person with what she needs.
Thanks,
Mel aka Carmel

New Website Comment:

fullname: Kara Morrison

email:

comment: I'm writing a story about geocaching in Arizona and I'd like to talk to you about why this is a fun, family-friendly activity, plus its history and some of the best places to go geocaching in the Valley. I'm on deadline, so I'd love to hear back ASAP! My phone is 602-444-4857. I look forward to talking to you!Sincerely,Kara MorrisonArizona Republic reporter