[Az-Geocaching] Cash Cache Race

Author: Jason Poulter
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cash Cache Race
This message came in to the AZGeocaching site and we figured we would
pass it on to the AzGeo community. Sounds interesting.

Hello,

My name is Carly Griffitts, and my husband and I are starting a new event here in Phoenix called Cash Cache Race. Basically, race participants find 6 of our 40 geocaches hidden all over Metro Phoenix. The first team who locates the final cache wins a cash prize to keep($100-$1000, depending on how many race participants) AND additionally, a donation in the equal amount to the non-profit organization of their choice.

Our first race is next weekend, April 24th and we are hoping you can help us spread the word to the geocaching community here in Phoenix. We are hoping this event will help bring geocaching into the spotlight here in Phoenix and introduce the fun of geocaching to a wide variety of people.

Please go to our website www.cashcacherace.com to read more about our races and "like" and "Share" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cashcacherace

Thank you for your wonderful website and newsletter and all you do to help us AZ geocachers!

Sincerely,

Carly Griffitts