[Az-Geocaching] Any TB's Etc that need to go to New england?

Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Any TB's Etc that need to go to New england?
Hey everybody in azgeocaching land! Yup, it's Lightning from Prescott,
I'm still around....
We are flying back to New Hampshire on Friday 10/15 to visit both of
my daughters, (who are both attending the Univ of NH) and wanted to
offer to take any TB's, coins, and other travelers that need/want to
go to New England. We will try to do a few traditional (larger) caches
in NH, Vermont, Maine, New York, and Mass.... can't guarantee exact
placement...while we are there, and can drop them off.
I'm in Prescott Valley and I realize this is short notice for the
Phoenix folks to get the TB to me, so this is mostly for folks in my
area. If you want to do this you will need to get the traveler to me
by Thursday. (I guess if it is super-uber important, someone in
Phoenix could over-night mail it to me! Or meet us at the airport,
which would have to be precisely timed!)
So drop me a line back here or at my main email-
-and we can make arrangements.
Hope y'all are doing well!
~trisha "Lightning1996"
Prescott Valley