Re: [Az-Geocaching] Sig item questions

+ (text/html)
Author: Jake Olson
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Sig item questions
Have you looked into pathtags? They're considerably cheaper than regular
sized geocoins. They have a tracking number that is identical to every coin
so they are tracked on the pathtag site.

If I remember correctly, I got my first batch of 150 for just over $200...
so they're somewhat inexpensive.

Jake - Team A.I.