[Az-Geocaching] List of Land Managers and Geocache policies

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Sprocket
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] List of Land Managers and Geocache policies
I'm planning to compile a list of the various land departments in Arizona
and the appropriate person(s) to contact when requesting to place a cache in
their jurisdiction. If you have specific information for a particular land
management agency or have dealt with a specific agency, please forward the
information to me. I'm also looking for links to various agencies'
published Geocaching Policy(s) if available.

Thanks,
-- Sprocket