Re: [Az-Geocaching] Old School?

+ (text/html)
+ (image/gif)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Old School?
It seems to me there is some confusion between 'Old School' and 'Old Guard'.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't 'Old School' denote an attitude
about a particular activity, whereas 'Old Guard' would reference those
who were the pioneers in said activity?
Definitely an 'Old School' attitude here, but not really 'Old Guard'
since I started on 12/8/2002.

ACM