Re: [Az-Geocaching] GC.com slow?

+ (text/html)
Author: Jeffrey Berringer
To: listserv, listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] GC.com slow?

body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}

I had a new one that ran in about a minute, but I selected one of my old ones about 2 hours ago, and haven't seen anything yet.
jaberringer
-----Original Message----- From: Jake Olson Sent: Feb 13, 2009 2:24 PM To: Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] GC.com slow? I received my scheduled one on the 10th, but it's the only one that I have on a weekly basis.  I haven't requested any new ones recently.Jake - Team A.I.