Re: [Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: <FW>Fwd: FW: FWD: FWD: FW: <FW>FW:…

Author: Mark Heitowit
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: <FW>Fwd: FW: FWD: FWD: FW: <FW>FW: FWD:<FW>F]
This is false. Check out Snopes at

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/malanitch.asp

------ Original Message ------
From: Regan Smith <>

at the picture, read what her mother says, then forward this message on..   My
13 year old daughter, carissa malanitch, is missing. She has been missing for
about 15 hours.    Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this
child.   That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation   of
her picture ...

> This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from

Verizon Wireless!

phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.