Re: [Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location
Gale

I want to more publicly mention about your LPC series caches than I
will in my logs. They are VERY in harmony with what I was talking
about.. You have hidden a cache with in your abilities as a cache owner
to maintain. A cache that takes you to the coordinates saying here it is
find it, way cool. They are in such a fashion that are appropriate for
the location, and if the Police do show you ain't going to look dumb
holding a Nano if you were lucky to actually find it.

Now I will write this thought why have rules??? to keep order and order
is not more than 1 way of doing it, where the problem lies is with
definition.

Regan