Re: [Az-Geocaching] Wanna Chime In?

+ (text/html)
Author: Bill Nolan
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Wanna Chime In?
There has been talk on this issue before. I much prefer a mailing list to a
message board. My experience has been that I simply never get around to
logging into a message board, but I process my email several times a day.
On the message boards I have checked out in the past, that seems to be a
general issue. On this list, a message usually gets replies within a few
minutes, or a couple of hours at most. Time between responses seems to go
up a lot on a message board, and the number of active participants drops.

Bill in Willcox

[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Josh
Simpson

P.S. On a total sidenote. Is there still any talk of moving to a real
message board? An actual AZ message board would be awesome.

Checked by AVG.
10:14 AM