Re: [Az-Geocaching] Thursday 11-29 4pm

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Thursday 11-29 4pm
Thank you for asking.. We were in Buckeye on Nov. 9-10, 2007 at the
Arizona Horse Festival.. We will be at the Grand Daddy, the Pasadena
Rose Parade again on Jan. 1, 2008... Watch for the Mini Mystique in
silver and black somewhere in the first 1/3 of the parade. Check us out
on HGTV where they have NO commercials and don't cut away for a
commercial break when the horse units come by..

Bob Smith
http://www.minimystique.org