Re: [Az-Geocaching] WOO HOO

+ (text/html)
Author: PATRICK FINLEY
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] WOO HOO
Boy, Isn't that something to proud of.
----- Original Message -----
From: Regan Smith<mailto:evilfish@cox.net>
To: <mailto:listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] WOO HOO

Well Jake may be able to eat a Quad in a quicker time than myself, but not TODAY!!! In all fairness I came more prepared than I did last year when I was asked to eat a Quad for foreign television, on this day the French were in town and Jake came along for moral support, and to meet Trisha a good friend of his, so treat her nice.Anyway once there Jake and I went mano n mano less tomatoes and onion and I was happy to say I was able to finish quicker than Jake but still a minute shy of his best time.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=1757d24b-43a0-44e0-8249-128e16afaf9b<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=1757d24b-43a0-44e0-8249-128e16afaf9b>

After leaving stopped by and finished talking with the Owner of the next GEOLIZING Event, it was submitted for approval.

Ps my blood sugar is still below 100 and my dietician is going to kill me.