Re: [Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] HEY Brian and Jason
Those who dont like forums would receive emails, but would not likely post.

AZcachemeister <> wrote:      Perhaps (if there is such an animal) the optimal solution would be a forum type interface, where all posts are forwarded to subscribers, with the option for subscribers to cancel forwarding from threads they aren't interested in...is this possible?
 I tried 'subscribing' to some forum threads at GC.com, but all I got was a notification that someone had posted in the thread. Good to know, but I'd rather see what was actually posted as I read my EMail.