Re: [Az-Geocaching] cache needs adoption?

Author: Lisa G.
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] cache needs adoption?
Does anyone have any idea what it takes to get to this cache? I live
pretty close to South Mountain (north/east side) and might be willing to
take it over. But I wouldn't want to commit to something that's going
to take 1/2 a day or something to hike up to, esp since I usually have
my little boys in tow. I don't own any caches (yet) so this would be a
new experience for me.

-Lisa
"PoledraDog"