[Az-Geocaching] cracker barrel caches

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] cracker barrel caches
>From the geocaching forums on gc.com....

Here is the official response from Cracker Barrel regarding geocaches placed on Cracker Barrel property

QUOTE
Michael,

Unfortunately we have had a change in policy regarding Geocaching. We are unable to allow geocachers to hide geocaches on our premises. Sorry for the change in policy.

Link to the post.

We have 2 in this state.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898