[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: [NorthernArizonaGeocaching] Geocacher M…

Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: Geocaching Listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Fwd: [NorthernArizonaGeocaching] Geocacher Magazine
Hi all,

I got this via the Northern Arizona listserve. Thought I'd pass it along.

CraftyCrystal

From: "geocachermagazine" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:15:44 -0000

Greetings fellow Geocachers!

This posting is to let you all know that a new publication, Geocacher Magazine in coming
soon! We are now compiling content, photos, stories and profiles of cachers worldwide and
want to hear from you!

We want and value your thoughts and ideas because we intend to be primarily "cacher-
driven".

Our first event sponsorship is GC12MXY in Southern California this coming August. Do you
have an event coming up? Tell us about it!

Please visit our sites:

www.geocachermagazine.com <--- still "under construction" -and-
www.myspace.com/geocachermagazine

or send us your thoughts, ideas and suggestions to: , or right
here at

Cache On!