Re: [Az-Geocaching] Beeline Update

+ (text/html)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Beeline Update
What I meant was that we should establish the understanding that
Geocachers are concerned with the well-being of the
lands/parks/properties we wish to cache in/on. That we are willing to
assist in the maintenance of said areas, and hope that we are allowed to
hide a few caches as a reward for our efforts.