Re: [Az-Geocaching] eMap Mount in a Jeep?

+ (text/html)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] eMap Mount in a Jeep?
Not only quality, but the manufacturer stands behind the product.
I have a RAM cradle for my GPS, and after 2+ years of usage, it finally
broke.
All I had to do to get a replacement, was to Email a photo of the broken
(and still functional and in use!) component, and pay the shipping charges.
A rare case in today's disposable society.