Re: [Az-Geocaching] Missing 19 year old Girl

+ (text/html)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Missing 19 year old Girl

Hmmm. Well I have not seen the news story, but I can't help but wonder
how it is known that a rape and murder has occurred if the body hasn't
been found?

Brian Casteel wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

Why does the
Bushnell Tanks area pop into
my head all of a sudden?  Someplace else that seems likely would be the
ATV area on the other side of the highway in that dry riverbed.  I know
there are caches in both areas too.

Brian
Team A.I.