Re: [Az-Geocaching] Garmin 60CSX

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Differences in caching difficulty ratings (Was: Garmin 60CSX)
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Garmin 60CSX

Very impressed with your caching ability! You really knocked out some good
ones on your trip in the Yuma area for such a short time. Very well done!! Was
that a Garmin 60CSX you were using??

Robert

In a message dated 11/28/2006 11:36:09 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,