Re: [Az-Geocaching] FW: Arizona Game and Fish wants to hear …

+ (text/html)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] FW: Arizona Game and Fish wants to hear from you
It appears to me that if you are on State Trust Land (with the permit)
in (on?) a licensed & insured vehicle, you won't need a copper sticker.
If I read it right, if you are legally hunting or fishing, no sticker
needed, licensed vehicle or not. It's unclear if State Trust Land
w/permit falls into this category.

I'm not going to worry about this until the unlikely day I can afford a
Trailer Queen JEEP.