[Az-Geocaching] AZGCA and Phoenix Summit Challenge

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] AZGCA and Phoenix Summit Challenge
We did not receive the level of responses that we would need to either staff
the booth at the Phoenix Summit Challenge or to hold an AZGCA organizational
meeting. We have canceled our booth space for the weekend, and we are
canceling the meeting scheduled for Saturday afternoon.

Julie, Judi, Marc and I have concluded that the levels of support required
to get a statewide geocaching organization up and running simply don't exist
at the present time. As a result, we are terminating our efforts in this
initiative. Marc will be posting a copy of the draft bylaws on the azgca.org
website in the next day or two. If anyone would like to use that document as
the starting point for a new effort at some time in the future, he or she
may feel free to do so.

On behalf of the four of us, I would like to thank those of you who did make
investments of your efforts, time, and talents in pursuit of the creation of
an organization. We regret we were unable to bring it to fruition.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena