Re: [Az-Geocaching] hills

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] hills
I'd really like to make a go at this but feel it's beyond my capabilities.
After talking with the owner of this cache, there is some shear wall climbing!
I'd suggest you might want to contact him for a little more information.
Other than that, need a ride or mule I'd be interested!

On the cache at Tinajas Peak he said it was at the peak. If you look in
Google earth it's shown below some distance from the peak. Would hope he has his
information correct but he hasn't gotten back to me yet regarding this matter.

Robert