Re: [Az-Geocaching] what map for Garmin 60CSx

+ (text/html)
Author: Jared Ross
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] what map for Garmin 60CSx
Hey Connie, hope you're having a good time in Ohio! I heard you've been chatting a bit with my folks (teamross74). Here's hoping you get the chance to do some caching with them before all the caches get covered over with snow.

BTW, to stay somewhat on topic, I think the a good street map would be the first type of map to get and then if possible a topo map so that you can switch maps for different areas. It all depends on how much urban/rural caching you do.

Take Care,
Jared of AZBliss02