Re: [Az-Geocaching] Why I am thnking of public retirement

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Why I am thnking of public retirement
I'm out of enjoying numbers as well. It was fun to be competitive (for
awhile), and especially messing with Regan as he kept trying to catch up and
I'd somehow surge ahead to make overtaking me a bit difficult. My 93-cache
run in Phoenix back in May was fun, but probably one of the last times I'll
power cache like that. I might do it again on occasion, but numbers are the
last thing on my mind now. I prefer the remote caches that I have to
hike/wheel to now, and go out of my way to get some of them. There are
urban micros near my house that I'll grab if the mood strikes me, but lately
it hasn't. They'll probably be reserved for when my kids want to cache one
afternoon or something, and we'll all head out for some finds. I had a
great idea for a micro series, but am so tired of them that I really don't
want to put the effort into it now. The next cache I put out will be a
regular cache using LEDs/solar cells and be a night-only cache, with any
existing micros I have hidden being the last ones I'll put out.

Brian

Team A.I.

_____