Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT request

+ (text/html)
Author: Julie Fenner
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT request
Paul-
Please complete the registration form so you can get counted
appropriately. Tour dela la Croix registration is closed. Others are
still OK to register for. Ignore Steve Stringham's comments, please.
I haven't finished registration paperwork yet. Would rather count you
in and let you have fun still!

Julie