Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT request

+ (text/html)
Author: Julie Fenner
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT request
Flying hot air balloons and installing carpet... must be a nice balloon
basket :-)

Do you do carpet removal too? After all the dead people in my living
room (bathroom, kitchen, dining room...) the last two weeks, our carpet
is a little...... gooey. ;-)

Can't wait for the event to be over so I can clean my house back up from
all the dead men partying..... Did we mention this year's winner gets
an all expense paid weekend to clean up the aftermath of the dead people
in our house?

Tamo's Clan'Destiny
Tired and still not quite ready.......

By the way - Pre-registration officially closed last night, but we don't
anyone starving, or kids going without goodies, so if you are attending
and haven't told us, please drop us a line. Emails will be going out
all week to those who are pre-registered with information on what to
expect at the Dead Man's Party.

Ok, end of plug for Event.