[Az-Geocaching] OT request

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] OT request
This might seem like an odd request, but thought I would put it out there
anyway.

Does anyone here know someone who installs carpet? I need to have about
300 sq. feet of commercial carpet installed in the back room of our house.

If you can help, please hit me up off list. Hopefully someone in the
geocaching community does this, and I can keep the business close to home,
so to speak.