Re: [Az-Geocaching] Milestone

+ (text/html)
Author: ShadowAce
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Milestone
If it's about the numbers, Phoenix people will be able to prove 500 is
absolutly nothing. Heck you should have 500 caches within 25 miles of your
house in most Phoenix locations.

If it is about 500 occations of having fun? Well damn and congrats!!!

500 lamp poles would be excessivly boring, but if that was 500 enjoyable
trips with friends and family then I got nothing but pride and respect for
you. :)

Never be about the numbers, as our now 10 year old says, its not about the
find, its about the fun. :-)

Enjoy and be safe out there.

Oh and go hide 50 lamp pole micros now to make others happy.