[Az-Geocaching] Halloween Event

+ (text/html)
Author: Julie Fenner
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Halloween Event
We are in our final count down and we can't wait!!!

<>ATTENTION: The Tour De Della La Croix! Is filling up fast!!! We only
have a few more spots open. Do to the complexity of this event, it is
PRE-REGISTER ONLY! - No exceptions! We will be posting changes to this
event in the next week - so please make sure you read the page before
you come to the event.

We are still looking for volunteers to help non-geocachers participate
in some of the events. If you are willing to do so - please send us an
e-mail.

<>For those that have not pre-registered, please do so. This will
greatly help us plan better for the event and make it more enjoyable for
all. If you have any questions, please let us know. <>

http://www.halloweenradioactive.com/2006/

We look forward to seeing you there!

Halloween RadioActive Staff!