[Az-Geocaching] Halloween Radioactive - Attn: Shutter Bugs

+ (text/html)
Author: Steven Stringham
To: announce, listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Halloween Radioactive - Attn: Shutter Bugs
Well, October is here! And so the *HalloweenRadioactive* event is just
around the corner. I hope you are preregistering for the events. They
seem to be filling up fast.

I have been put in charge of one of the "Events". The "Event" is called
*Shutter Bug*.

You need to email _*ME*_ (Steven Stringham) pictures of cache events -
any event, anytime, anywhere. (If you have a lot of shots (that would
create a really large email), let me know so we can arrange some way to
transfer them outside of email.)

The pictures needs to include a brief description of what is happening
in the picture, who the people are if known, and what the EVENT was
(with the GC# and when).

We'll post them on a board of some form. For the pictures you send, the
sender will get special raffle tickets (a raffle for just those
contributing). The more good shots, the more tickets. Cool, huh?

What we are really looking for is to highlight the many pictures that
are taken and then NOT posted to the event page. But, I am not rejecting
the ones that have been posted*. *

Don't send me that shot of the ground that is out of focus. I am looking
for decent shots. But, I will not be judging you on the quality (this is
not a real photo contest).

From Website (*http://www.halloweenradioactive.com/2006/eventdetails.html*)

*ATTENTION SHUTTER BUGS!*

We are looking for pictures of cachers caching and having fun at other
events and related activities. If you have any, please submit them to us
before the event. We will be giving out extra raffle tickets to those
that donate. Please make sure names, dates, and a description of the
event or activity is with each picture.

Rules:

Raffle tickets will be handed out at the time of registration only at
the registration table. Tickets are issued on a team or partner basis
(if separate caching team). Extra raffle tickets will be issued for
valid team stats from geocaching.com and photo donations prior to the
event. Raffle ticket distribution is solely at the discretion of the
event hosts. No team is guaranteed a ticket(s) and no ticket is a
guaranteed winner. Tickets and prizes depend on donations given to the
event. There is no cost for tickets. However, feel free to bribe us if
you think it will increase your chances to win!