Re: [Az-Geocaching] Events of the past year

+ (text/html)
Author: Steven Stringham
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Events of the past year

Thanks for the verification.

I am thinking of putting together somekind of a collage for the Dead
Man's Party of pics for previous caches. So, I was just trying to get a
list together.

Sport Trac/k wrote:

Message

You have all of mine so far.  ADOT did us a
favor and took care of the summer cleanup on the Beeline so I am
thinking of having the next one in November sometime.  Maybe an
afternoon event with a cookout after.

Don't forget the Prescott CITO cleanup coming
up...

Will
Sport Trac/k