Re: [Az-Geocaching] Working

Author: Bob & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Working
Hello Pat,

It's been quite of late.. I don't think you have missed anything..

Tell me a little about Robsons mining world.. My wife and I are
thinking of taking a balloon trip down there in Feb of 07 for our 30th
anniversary.. RTW would be at the helm.. We are also thinking about
his home location south of Phoenix.. Haven't really made up our mind
which place to go and see from high up..

You cache up here on Pioneer Parkway seems to be doing fine since we
replaced it last time..

Take care and 73,

Bob Smith WB6ODR, Team Petite Elite (going to the Rose Parade 1-1-2007)