Re: [Az-Geocaching] I feel the same way

+ (text/html)
Author: ShadowAce
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] I feel the same way
How about that..

Rant rant rant..

Yet the coin was logged last night?
Jeep in question was:
http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=587948

9/17/2006      sans pareil submitted goal "Freedom" for it
Photos:
photo Desert Freedom

Retrieve it from a cache 9/16/2006     sans pareil retrieved it from Need
More Speed?     Arizona       [visit log]
Had fun looking for this cache. We even saw a coyote while we were walking
around.

Write note 9/16/2006     Ed.Zuchini posted a note for it
Went to grab this jeep but it's not in the cache... Ed-

Since the person who logged it was a NEW cacher with only 3 cache finds, I
think you have to give them some serious kudo's for even figuring out how to
log a TB in less then a week.

Now lets hear it for the cachers that actually grab and move the coins and
TBs and say sorry to the new guy that some of us were ready to bash for no
reason?

Enjoy the day