Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cool GPS Trails

+ (text/html)
Author: Cordell Harris
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Cool GPS Trails
Thanks, Wish I had been more aware and saved tracks of our past geocaching
hikes. By the way, do you have Delorme Topo 6.0? I have 5.0 and thinking
about a purchase of 6.0 wondering if you think it would be worth it. Find
that all topos: have Magellan, Garmin and Delorme are woefully short of
trail markings, especially here in Arizona.