Re: [Az-Geocaching] Website change.

+ (text/html)
Author: Jake Olson
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Website change.
It's being hosted by the same server that provides Geocoins.net their
service.

The name was originally registered at Yahoo, but I moved it over there. It
took about 24 hours before the Dynamic Name Servers to update. When I was
having Brian test out my pages, he had to use a proxy, because his ISP's DNS
hadn't updated yet.

My site has been active since saturday, but I can't imagine DNS hasn't
updated across the entire net, but anything is possible.

I posted a link on geocoins.net that included a proxy link, you could try
that one.

---jake