Re: [Az-Geocaching] The History of Geocaching

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] The History of Geocaching

>From: "Jake Olson" <>
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] The History of Geocaching
>Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:54:38 -0700
>
>I'd have to disagree Scott...

It sounds like you are agreeing with me, not disagreeing. I agree with
everything you said in your post! The gist of the article was certainly
negative about gc.com. I certainly agree with the article, I think that
comes across clear enough in my post. I just had to throw that last
paragraph in for good measure.. you know, to appease everyone on this list
so no one jumped on my post! :)

I just said that he took something and ran with it.. quite successfully. I
didnt say anything about Jeremy himself and his way of handling certain
situations when it comes to customer service and his ways of doing
business!!! (woudl hate for him to read this and then ban me!!!).

Scott
Team RTW