Re: [Az-Geocaching] 1000'+ peaks in AZ

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] 1000'+ peaks in AZ

>From: <AZcachemeister>
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] 1000'+ peaks in AZ
>Date: 31 Aug 2006 15:11:05 -0700
>
>Spoil-sport!

Yes he is! Who in their right mind would turn down a good hike and climb up
a steep mountside for a box with a logbook in it!? Not me! Evilfish must
still be recouping from his climb up to RTW-1!!! :)

Maillade, I am up for getting together for some hiking caches with you
anytime! I am up in Sedona right now and will be back in Mesa/in the valley
top of October. Up here or down there! Doesnt matter. Let me know!

To anyone else... if you havent been geocaching in Sedona area, you are
missing out on some of the absolutely best geocaching in the state of
Arizona! There are every kind of cache from drive bys to easy hiking caches
to tough hiking caches and everything in between. EVERY one of them has
awsome views! Geocaching up here is what geocaching was all about in the
early days... location, location, location. These caches live up to that!
Some of my best geocaching trips in recent times have been up here in
Sedona.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind